1. Jason Allen 2. Teresa Lake 3. Steph Roos 4. Bonnie Thomson 5. Gwen Rich 6. Mackenzie Porter 7. Sherrie Christensen
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Is it just me or is Jason cheating?!!? I do believe I sat and listened to stories last Tuesday that involved (in no particular order):
Food Aubrey graduating Food Ice Cream Food Food zero excersise minutes (note to Jason: using your hand to get the fork from the table to your mouth does not count as exercise minutes)
I'm calling for a full scale audit (get it? "scale") That pun was fully intended
1 comment:
Is it just me or is Jason cheating?!!? I do believe I sat and listened to stories last Tuesday that involved (in no particular order):
Food
Aubrey graduating
Food
Ice Cream
Food
Food
zero excersise minutes (note to Jason: using your hand to get the fork from the table to your mouth does not count as exercise minutes)
I'm calling for a full scale audit (get it? "scale") That pun was fully intended
Post a Comment