1. $20 sign up fee 2. Log your weight 3. Start keeping track of workout times 4. Come prepared for a group BEFORE photo
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, the competition is on. Dave Manning has already tried to sabotage my team. His wife (who make the best brownies of all time) offered me a brownie yesterday! (to try and secure Dave's win I am sure)(LOL) But I did not give in!!! No brownie for me! Yeah!
I am going to be the BIGGEST LOSER! So don't any of you start counting my money. 4 days on the diet and going strong. I haven't missed a day of working out and haven't eaten ANYTHING bad. Luckily my personal trainer says I'm doing great, so suck it up Stacy, you won't starve! And at the end we'll be "bootilicious" and we can go spend my loot in Mesquite!
This diet thing is trying to kill me! Seriously! My yogurt (gag) exploded all over my shirt this morning. I started choking on the high fiber granola bar that I was eating. And do I get to count the trips to the bathroom as exercise minutes because with the amount of water I am drinkin, I am spending more time in stall number one than I am in my office (side note: that is because of the water, not the high fiber granola bar).
Dear Sherrie Christensen: I understand that you are home with some sort of "flu" deal. Just so you know---If you went out and contracted this flu bug just so you could stay home and throw-up, we aren't going to count your weight loss this week. They call that cheating!
P.S. If you ended up with any of those anitbiotics that upset your stomach and "clean out" your system, I'll take some of them off your hands. :)
7 comments:
Okay, the competition is on. Dave Manning has already tried to sabotage my team. His wife (who make the best brownies of all time) offered me a brownie yesterday! (to try and secure Dave's win I am sure)(LOL) But I did not give in!!! No brownie for me! Yeah!
Does it take more than one day to starve to death?
You have to go more than one day without anything - that means not one morsel into the mouth. Sorry you have a long way to go before you starve.
I am going to be the BIGGEST LOSER! So don't any of you start counting my money. 4 days on the diet and going strong. I haven't missed a day of working out and haven't eaten ANYTHING bad. Luckily my personal trainer says I'm doing great, so suck it up Stacy, you won't starve! And at the end we'll be "bootilicious" and we can go spend my loot in Mesquite!
This diet thing is trying to kill me! Seriously! My yogurt (gag) exploded all over my shirt this morning. I started choking on the high fiber granola bar that I was eating. And do I get to count the trips to the bathroom as exercise minutes because with the amount of water I am drinkin, I am spending more time in stall number one than I am in my office (side note: that is because of the water, not the high fiber granola bar).
Dear Sherrie Christensen:
I understand that you are home with some sort of "flu" deal. Just so you know---If you went out and contracted this flu bug just so you could stay home and throw-up, we aren't going to count your weight loss this week. They call that cheating!
P.S. If you ended up with any of those anitbiotics that upset your stomach and "clean out" your system, I'll take some of them off your hands. :)
Love you--miss you--get well soon.
Post a Comment